This build runs flame dash and spot totems preemptively. You do not want to jump straight into a sizable pack of mobs ahead of freezing them. When we want far more DPS, we can cast Frostbomb and Projectile Weakness to get an enormous harm increase. Together with the Mind of Matter keystone plus the Divine Guidance ascendancy, 40% of our Harm is taken from mana just before life. This implies we optimally wish to possess a Life/Mana ratio of about 60/40.
Freezing Pulse Totem Hierophant
Build PoB Link
Build Skill Tree
For anyone who is ever in want of skill, pick among the list of +30 dex nodes that are obtainable to us.
- Start with Freezing Pulse + Arcane Surge + Onslaught (just among those supports is fine naturally). We need to have a BBG wand (also pick up a single BBR wand for later). Should you can get your hand on an Explosive Trap (Templar doesn't get it, you could mule it), that will be valuable in Act1 Boss Fights. You'll want to hold Arcane Surge at level 1 for now, and we want it to proc as normally as possible.
- At lvl4 switch to Frostbomb + Arcane Surge + Onslaught and get pleasure from the speedy leveling with Frostbomb. You can still have to have Freezing Pulse (or Explosive Trap) for bosses.
- Get Clarity and Flame Dash at level 10. (we drop Clarity when we get a Clear Mind jewel). Also, get Added Lightning as assistance against bosses.
- With level 12, we get started utilizing Arc Totems. Until you get Ancestral Bond, you'll want to use Frostbomb nevertheless as well. Craft a +1 Lightning BBR Wand (topaz ring + magic wand/sceptre 3-linked BBR + Alteration Orb). Links: Arc + Spell Totem + Added Lightning
- You'll be able to take any Herald gem to enhance your Harm a bit. Drop them later after you spec into Thoughts more than Matter. (3.six Update: You may use Hatred when you get it in act3 for an excellent damage increase)
- Replace Added Lightning with Controlled Destruction as soon as you get it
Skill tree about level 20
- Once you get Ancestral Bond, you get 2 Totems, but can no longer use Frost Bomb. Hyperlink Flame Dash to More quickly Casting and Arcane Surge.
- You can start off looking for BBBR 4link. The 4th hyperlink is going to be Faster Casting.
Skill tree whenever you attain level 43
- About level 43, we ought to finish the quest in act5, which offers us a Freezing Pulse threshold jewel. Invest your 1st chaos/alchemy to purchase a second jewel and place them within the newly acquired slots on our skill tree. Replace Arc with Freezing Pulse. (when you are SSF you should keep Arc Totem till you locate a second jewel, the skill tree is pretty much the same, leveling another character to act5 isn't worth the time).
- In Act 4, we can get Cast When Harm Taken and Immortal Get in touch with and link them. We also get a Lightning Golem.
Skill tree any time you attain about level 55
- We started choosing up some crit nodes and got a Diamond Flask in the Silver Locket Quest in act 7.
- For those who did the Fallen from Grace quest in Act six, you could get all gems now from Lilly. You could wanna have a appear in the "Gem links" section and see in case you can add much more valuable flowers or begin leveling support gems. But never make an effort to get that exact setup at this time. It is generally not worth to invest jeweler's or chromatics in leveling items (if you're in desperate require of gem links use essences on 4-links you uncover).
Skill tree after you attain maps (or slightly just after)
- Try to get your hands on a Tabula. This needs to be your very first big investment. You can invest in single gear pieces for 1c should you be not resist capped or have truly awful gear in some slot.
- Should you have found or bought decent gear pieces, color and hyperlink them. You need to make an effort to complete your gem links now and get decently rolled flasks.
- Endeavor to get your Freezing Pulse gem up to 20% top quality (or get a 20/20 if it's not league start).
This build runs flame dash and spot totems preemptively. You do not want to jump straight into a sizable pack of mobs ahead of freezing them. When we want far more DPS, we can cast Frostbomb and Projectile Weakness to get an enormous harm increase. Together with the Mind of Matter keystone plus the Divine Guidance ascendancy, 40% of our Harm is taken from mana just before life. This implies we optimally wish to possess a Life/Mana ratio of about 60/40. There are several potent mana nodes on the tree and we ought to appear to possess an excellent deal +Mana on our gear in addition to +Life. This Poe 3.7 Build about 4200 Life, 2800 Mana (that is a 60/40 ratio) with just a tabula. That is 7k EHP. You do not want to run auras with MoM, and we do not have to. That also permits us to equip a Clear Mind jewel. With MoM having flat mana and mana regen on gear is very critical.
Pros & Cons:
+ NO gear requirements, so cheap and SSF viable
+ Transitions nicely from leveling to mapping without any problems and significant investments
+ Easy to cap resists
+ Easy to reach 7k-8k EHP with 40% MoM
+ Able to clear maps up to T15 comfortably
+ Very safe because we freeze all minions except bosses instantly
+ Can go Magic Find
+ Can run all map mods
+ Can reach 1.5 million Shaper DPS
+ Possible to kill guardians, shaper and even Uber Elder with some investments
- No leech
the pursuit of Faith - Ritual of Awakening - Conviction of Power - Divine Guidance
Don't be scared of labs. You can do every lab as soon as you reach the required level. If you have a 6link and Freezing Pulse lvl18, you should be beautiful to solo Uberlab (on SC).
Major: Brine King, if no Kaom's Roots, else probably Solaris
Alira, since both CritMulti and ManaRegen are very good for us and resists are never wrong.