In Poe 3.7 Cyclone has gotten massive alterations this league as well as each other melee skill within the game. We've got gained enormous AOE improvements alongside sustaining life and also the potential to acquire endurance charges.
3.7 Legion Slayer Cyclone
Build PoB Link
Build Skill Tree
1. Level with two One Handed Swords or one Two handed Sword.
2. Use Ancestral Protector ASAP.
3. Take Cleave or Ground Slam until you can take Sunder at level 12.
4. Level with Sunder until you get Cyclone at level 28, take Ancestral Warchief (drop Ancestral Protector).
5. If Cyclone feels to slow/clunky keep using Sunder but level Cyclone in an offhand weapon
6. Get Movement Speed boots as early as possible same for Adrenaline Quicksilver Flask.
7. Keep on Following the Guide, use the leveling section in the PoB (down left corner you can change the tree) and Level up Cyclone and the support gems for it.
8. Get and Bronn's Lithe as soon as you can (if it's not to expensive and try to 5 link it, then definetly use Cyclone. Have Fun.
In Poe 3.7 Cyclone has gotten massive alterations this league as well as each other melee skill within the game. We've got gained enormous AOE improvements alongside sustaining life and also the potential to acquire endurance charges. This league is superior to ever to play Cyclone alongside all these modifications that will increase the top quality of life massively.
Cyclone Changes in Legion
Now a channelling skill.
Now costs 2 mana at all gem levels (from 12).
Now deals base damage equal to, and has an added damage effectiveness of, 44% at gem level 1 (from 45%), up to 54% at gem level 20 (from 56%).
Now adds 10 to 15 physical damage to attacks at gem level 1, up to 56 to 85 at gem level 20.
Now gains stages as it is channelled, up to a maximum 3 at gem level 1 and 6 at gem level 20, and loses stages every 0.2 seconds while not channelling.
Now gains +1 to melee range per stage.
Now has an attack speed multiplier of 300% (previously had 50% more attack speed).
Modifiers to melee attack range now also apply to this skill's area radius.
Ancestral Warchief Changes in Legion
Now deals base damage equal to, and has an added damage effectiveness of, 110% at gem level 1 (from 100%), up to 133% at gem level 20 (from 123%).
Now has an attack speed multiplier of 90% (rather than 10% less attack speed).
Bandits: Kill them all
Pros & Cons
+ Pretty fast boi
+ Fast and reliable Map clear
+ No clunky gem swaps for bosses
+ You should be able to do all content
+ can do nearly all map mods
+ Tanky as heck boi
+ New Cyclone visuals just look good af
- Can't do no leech map mod(but it's rare)
4. Bane of Legends
Major Gods: Soul of Solaris if you do many bosses, Soul of Lunaris if your main goal is to map a lot.
Minor Gods: Soul of Gruthkul