This build lusters with great clearspeed, doing blighted maps without problems, breezing with POE 3.11, as well as being able to kill all managers. Poison is a damaging ailment, both physical and also mayhem damage applies that. It lasts unmodified for 2 seconds and also deals with 20% of the base damage that used it as turmoil damage. Each target can have several applications or heaps of poison.
Build PoB Link
Build Skill Tree
This build lusters with great clearspeed, doing blighted maps without problems, breezing with POE 3.11, as well as being able to kill all managers. Poison is a damaging ailment, both physical and also mayhem damage applies that. It lasts unmodified for 2 seconds and also deals 20% of the base damage that used it as turmoil damage. Each target can have several applications or heaps of poison.
Scourge arrowhead is a directing bow ability that creates as much as 5 spore cases that shoot secondary projectiles. The longer you funnel, the more damage each shot will do, and also the even more spore shells you will generate. Now consider that a faster bow will load up quicker. Consequently you greatly benefit from having a quick assault rate due to the fact that you get to faster maximum charges; for that reason, you will certainly do faster the maximum damages as well as fire even more spore pods. Once you have some devices, you don't also need to charge it for mapping to clear screen-wide completely. We recommend you start playing around a little bit with just how much less charge up to you can come away during mapping.
Currently because the fundamental is set, we need to concern the greatest downside of this assault.
Walls as well as other goals can prevent the spore sheaths from generating and for that reason negate a lot of your damage.
To avoid this, you need to check out the "minimal efficient distance" to still generate all spore shucks or take into consideration to fire alongside a wall.
For more strict targets like the bosses, you intend to intend behind the boss to spawn spore cases ahead and behind him to optimize thorn arrow use.
Multiple Projectiles act a bit various from this strike than with others.
You will certainly still spawn the very same amount of spore hulls, but they are separated in between your very first shots.
Your assault will expand in a V pattern if your variety of projectiles is also you will not have a focused shot.
If you think about playing with numerous projectiles since you reuse equipment from one more character, keep this in mind.
For some players having a V, the pattern can make bossing easier, as you can, with a little bit of practice spawn, the spore capsules a lot more effective around him.
+ Great single target
+ Excellent apparent speed
+ Can do all map mods
+ Can do all content
+ Decent league starter, as it does not requires anything to function, and can work just fine on Tabula
- Needs a lot of intelligence from gear
- Scourge Arrow playstyle takes some time getting used to
- Enemies do not die instantly so sometimes we can make some dangerous hits
- Life sustain can be troublesome before getting Cinderswallow Urn or cluster jewels
We choose the Pathfinder for multiple reasons, which will be explained with each node.
1. Nature's Reprisal - It provides you with increased chaos damage and enables the spread of poisons, while you have flasks active. It's a massive transparent speed boost.
2. Master Toxicist - You get a bit of physical to chaos conversion, extra damage as chaos damage, the Agony Crawler loses stacks slower, and your poisons have a chance to deal 100% more damage during flask effects.
3. Nature's Boon - Passive recovery of flasks is massive. Other points in the skill tree even increase this node, so in the end, it is even more than three charges per tick. The reduced elemental damage taken is a nice touch.
4. Master Alchemist - Provides us with immunity to elemental ailments during flask effects. This enables us to use more unique flasks without having to worry about diseases.
If you play SSF and have not yet had access to some unique flasks, it is a consideration to pick up Nature's Adrenaline as an alternative. You can still swap the Ascendancy nodes for 5 Orbs of Regret.
The pantheon is still a personal choice.
For the significant pantheon, the choice is between the Soul of Lunaris for further defensives or the Soul of the Brine King to prevent yourself from being stun locked.
For the minor pantheon, we should take Soul of Shakari, if we are using Darkscorn. The reduced chaos damage taken helps with defenses.
Alternatively, We suggest Abbarath for immunity to the burning ground and Rhyslata for flask recovery when bossing.
Bandit: Kill All
Primary Skill: Scourge Arrow
PoB Link: https://pastebin.com/dkX5vQwg