In 3.6, some changes affect the build slightly. Leech has changed, but over-leech is still broken regardless. We can remedy this problem a bit more with getting more life, which we already have a crap ton of and especially so if you use Kaom's Heart. Do not be too discouraged. The build still works as intended even with this nerf. The build remains dumb cheap, and we have one of the best if not best and reliable ways to generate Frenzy charges and sustain.
Gameplay - T14 Dark Forest Map
Build PoB Link
Build Skill Tree
This build has an exceptionally merely way of playing. You just run/Leap Slam around the map until you see a mob of enemies and hold down your Flicker Strike button. Let Flicker Strike do all of the work for you. I would recommend you still keep your cursor in the direction or on enemies so you can 'somewhat' control the general direction of where you want your Flicker Strike to go. There may be some situations where you do not want to hold down your Flicker Strike. With the nature of Flicker Strike and how crazy it is, it may target things that you do not wish to. This is why you want to try to keep track of your cursor while you flicker.
Pros & Cons
+ INSANE clearspeed
+ Vaal Pact+Brutal Fervour is broken
+ Tankiness (survivability from Slayer’s passives and Vaal Pact keep us healthy and surviving)
+ Extremely budget friendly (only uses two required uniques which cost less than chaos each)
+ 100% hit chance without Lycosidae (by taking Resolute Technique)
+ Can do all content in the game (some content may be more difficult just because of the nature of Flicker Strike and because we only deal elemental damage)
+ Able to face-tank with Flicker Strike until all our enemies are dead
+ Permanent stun/chill/freeze immunity
+ Reliable Frenzy Charge generation and sustain (Flicker Strike forever!)
+ 6K+ life by grabbing life on gear and following the skill tree
+ 90%+ ignite chance to ensure we generate Frenzy Charges every time we Flicker Strike (possibly 100% if you get chance to ignite on jewels)
- NOT a league starter but possible (reason being is because Oro’s Sacrifice is a required item for the build which can only be used at level 67)
- Melee build so we need to stay close to enemies
- Cannot run any leech/elemental reflect map mods (some other map mods can be a bit annoying but still possible)
- Terrible for delves (it is possible, but an extreme headache since Flicker Strike can put you in places you do not want such as behind a wall where the darkness will wreck you)
- Screen seizures (some people cannot handle the screen shaking with the nature of Flicker Strike being as fast as it is)
Bandits: Kill All
1st Lab: Endless Hunger
2nd Lab: Brutal Fervour
3rd Lab: Impact
4th Lab: Overwhelm
Soul of Arakaali as your Major God.
Soul of Gruthkul as your Minor God.