This build is just for fun, not a serious build, I've been wanting to make a Tempest Shield build where TS was a main source of damage (and not use it to trigger Orb of Storms) and this is the result. I understand many of the items I have on the PoB are worth multiple exalted orbs, feel free to submit cheaper variations on this build if you care that much.
Additionally, given the number of situational damage buffs on the build, the more realistic dps is probably about 50% of what PoB shows.
Pros & Cons:
+ TS deals ~250k per block per chain (So a total 1.25M)
+ Abberath's deals 225k per step
+ Lightning Bolt deals ~240k per crit (every 0.5s)
- Sooo many things
1.Ascendant - Necromancer (Normal & Cruel): This is so we can get the increased block chance from Bone Offering
2.Ascendant - Trickster (Merciless): Significantly better survivability and some extra damage.
3.Path of the Witch (Uber): Saves 5 points and will require some respecing to take advantage of.
Bandits: Kill all.
- Soul of Arakaali (Major): Use this for Uber Elder, only first upgrade is needed, use this as main Pantheon.
- Soul of Solaris (Major): Lots of damage reductions when upgraded.
- Soul of Lunaris (Major): Upgrade counters Chain area mod, use when needed.
- Soul of the Brine King (Major): Only useful if stunlocks (or block locks) are an issue.
- Soul of Gruthkul (Minor): Additional physical mitigation is always good to have. (don't upgrade)
- Soul of Tukohama (Minor): Additional physical mitigation and regen is always good to have. (while stationary)
- Soul of Shakari (Minor): Additional chaos damage mitigation, upgrade saves a flask suffix.