This build is Starforge Cyclone Slayer in POE 3.8, This really is a pure physical cyclone create. It really is truly quickly and mobile, simple to play, has excellent clear speed and actually great sustain thanks to slayer leech. I don't claim my guide to be original or the very best or even this make to become super-efficient. I create guides largely due to the fact I am fond of my characters and I'd prefer to share them.
Build PoB Link
Build Skill Tree
This build is Starforge Cyclone Slayer in POE 3.8, This is a pure physical cyclone build. It's really fast and mobile, easy to play, has good clear speed and really good sustain thanks to slayer leech. I do not claim my guide to be original or the best or even this build to be super-efficient. I write guides mostly because I'm fond of my characters and I'd like to share them.
In Path of Exile 3.8, How many changes in it?
1. Changed the tree a bit to fit in impale nodes.
2. Using War Banner and Impale support. Dropped Sand and Blood.
3. Impale gives about 98% more damage. Check the pob to swap in the 'impale' boots to check your top end dps.
PROS & CONS:
+ Fast map clearer.
+ Slayer leech.
+ Easy to get going.
- Not the greatest single target.
- Probably expensive cause melee meta.
1. Endless Hunger
2. Brutal Fervour
4. Bane of Legends
BANDITS: Kill All.
Major God - Soul of Lunaris
Minor God - Soul of Shakari